Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Ordered V1 this mornign!!!

I am so excited, my credit card bill cleared this morning and I went on V1 before 12pm and ordered me one w/ overnight shipping so I should have it by tomorrow afternoon .
    For the last 3-4 years I had Cobra (which as I found out this week really sux compare to all the other RD out there, well except for RM). So I did my research and actually posted on this forum asking which is better X50 or RX65, then after another hour of research and people from my local forum telling me "V1 or save up for V1" I just said "heh add $100 to the price of X50 and get top of the line RD"

Power User

Congratulations on your purchase, you will not be disappointed.

And to put it into perspective the sensitivity differences from your Cobra.... Your V1 would be all the way up screaming at full-strength before you can expect a single peep out of your Cobra on the best day.

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by jdong
    X2!!

And to put it into perspective the sensitivity differences from your Cobra.... Your V1 would be all the way up screaming at full-strength before you can expect a single peep out of your Cobra on the best day.
    hm, Ubuntu developer?
    I love Ubuntu 7.10 less struggle with video card drivers. I installed it and the resolution was already at my monitors highest. Now it would nice if new Ipod Nanos would work with Ubuntu but I guess I'll just have to wait

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by Niskyspy

hm, Ubuntu developer?
    I love Ubuntu 7.10 less struggle with video card drivers. I installed it and the resolution was already at my monitors highest. Now it would nice if new Ipod Nanos would work with Ubuntu but I guess I'll just have to wait
    :shock: :?:

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by Niskyspy
    hm, Ubuntu developer?
    Developer indeed . We try to improve and get the X configuration stuff better and better on every release.

As far as the new Nanos I believe they will be supported out of the box in Hardy and also there's instructions on the wiki for activating a PPA repository that makes it work in Gutsy too.

The Nano/Classics are both easy; the Touch is a much more complex beast. How to access the device is not well understood and currently it requires jailbreaking to work with Ubuntu

Professional

congrats on the purchase...prepare to be amazed. props on the over night shipping...whats a couple few bucks at the end of it all for instant gradification!

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer84_03
    congrats on the purchase...prepare to be amazed. props on the over night shipping...whats a couple few bucks at the end of it all for instant gradification!
    Are you talking about those 25 cent booths again man?

Professional

actually i was referring to your $1.00 service you had setup the other day.... :shock:

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer84_03
    actually i was referring to your $1.00 service you had setup the other day.... :shock:
    OH SNAP!