Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Want to buy a V1

Hello

I wanted to buy a used V1 (lastest version) a with concealed display.
    Pls make me your offer via private.

thanks

fred

Radar Fanatic

the only way to go is to buy directly from VR... you would be lucky if anyone on this site is willing to let go of their V1

sometimes they sell on ebay much more then retail price

go call VR and ask for a used one, its one of those that people try out for 30 days, it should be the latest software and about $20-30 less

Advanced Member

I doubt their is a single V! user on this sitte that would sell theirs you best possible way to get a V1 with fatory warranty is to buy one from VR

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

V1 Zombie

If only you were looking for a RX65

Well the only problem is that Valentine can not be bought directly as the posting adress in in the USA thenfore not possible for me from France to buy one simply .... also not so much trust on ebay and Roy not selling V1 so not many chance to get one for me snifffffffffff :cry:

Radar Fanatic

go to their website and try talking to their sales department and tell them your situation... they might work something out

V1 Zombie

yes you do have a problem. Im live in New Zealand we have them here in Shops but the mark up is.... wow lets say $800 US a pop! Good luck

Advanced Member

Fred France....there are ways around your situation.
    PM me if you wish.

Radar Fanatic

you can buy them from ebay which people who live in the usa and ship them world wide but you will be paying about £310 for one including post!

or you could ask someone on here to get one for you,

and make it worth their time by giving them a few dollers for their trouble.

problem is detectors are illegal in france and they probibly use spectre rdd. at present time this is no solution to the spectre apart from roy zegers modified v1 which is immune to the spectre rdd!

if you buy a v1 chances are you will get caught with it and the french police will smash your rd at road side and give you a heafty fine!

the uk is heading for the rd ban and they say they will give heafty fines plus 6 points for having one!

6 points is alot for something which is not illegal and then is!

abit like the 1965 national speed limit.... one day you can do what speed you want and the next 70mph been like that ever since!

thanks to all who had provided help to me I'm gratefull.

Well Laserblaster thanks for info too, problem is here to much radars in France and RD must be well hidden as at the present time it seems not RDD are really in use here, people caught are people putting their RD visible in their car ..... by the way would be MUCh better to have an undetectable RD but 1400 USD is too much...
    Their is a lot of potential here with an undetectable RD but we value the price at 700/800 USD for finding a lot of people interested, up this price seems to be difficult

Thanks to all once again very usefull forum.