Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lead Foot

Default The most ****ed up cop hiding spot

So I am driving along today. I have no real reason to speed, since its a Saturday. And also Saturday mornings are when the cops are out the most in my city. I actually got hit by 4 different cops. Now....the last one I encountered...

I was driving and I went into a mild dip. There was a cemetery right after you came out of the dip, but you couldn't see it until you were right up next to it because they had brush in the way. So I am driving up, and I got a full blast of Ka. I am looking around....and I had to blink a few times to make sure this was right, but the cop was hiding on top of a grave behind a tombstone with just his radar gun poking out. He had hid his car too, I assume so he could just jump in and go when he got someone.

This is seriously the first time I have ever seen a cop stoop so low. I felt sick to my stomach.

But, again, V1 came through, it would have saved me if I was speeding because the cop shot a guy in front of me.

Anyways, thats my story of the day.

-Collin

Good Citizen

That's pathetic, if I were you I would have pulled over and stopped and went to talk to him about disturbing the dead.

Radar Fanatic

thats fairly bad all right, how anal was he :roll: ?

a credit to the force :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by laznlSpeedDemon
    That's pathetic, if I were you I would have pulled over and stopped and went to talk to him about disturbing the dead.
    is that kimi in the new f2008? he is a freak of nature in the new car.

back to topic...i would definately go to the city council and the mayor about that. i wouldnt want someone making money off my dead body! what a prick though....seriously over stepped his bounds

Old Timer

that is low

Nice story .

But remember this Leo will have nightmares tonight

If he has no respect for the passed-away , the great law of return
    will apply
    :wink:

Lead Foot

Yea next time I see this happening I will go talk to him then report it. I have seen some LEO's do some weird things, but this is by far the weirdest/messed up.

Professional

I'd be pissed if I was related to/knew the person in the grave. I really would complain to the department.

Radar Fanatic

That's horrible...Can't really say much else, I'm too appalled. However, I once saw a LEO kill a horse and hide inside of it's hollowed out corpse with a Stalker...No, not really.

Newcomer

Wow and I thought the two guys shooting laser on my morning commute were low.

One had the car running and was parked in a handicap spot, and his partner was hiding behind a bush shooting oncoming traffic. On a four lane road with a turnlane so 5 lanes. and he was across oncoming traffic. Parked in a handicap spot.