i have just the last version of RX65...i must pay other 50-60$ + rx65 for a Valentine 1 last version..what do you think?
it's a good deal?
A Summary of italian situation:I tried my rx65 mounted high or low vs an LTI Ultralyte telelaser and i have NO WARNING.
i wanted to pass to a valentine one...
but in italy there isn't reseller and the only way to buy is ebay...
the problem is...
there's a lot of v.1.7 and v.1.8 without euro mode about 300-400$...
for me...is it a must for an italian guy the euro mode?
- Bosch Traffiphot
- Bosch Traffipax Speedophot
- Laser Technology Inc. "LTI-2020 Ultralyte"
Optical Used (photoelectric cells):
- Autovelox 104 http://www.sodi.com/enter_ita.asp
- Autovelox 105 SE
- Velomatic 512 http://www.eltraff.it
Principle of operation (instrumentation to photoelectric cells)
1) When the snout of the vehicle exceeds the first photoelectric cell begins the measurement of the speed.
2) When the snout of the vehicle exceeds the second photoelectric cell finishes the measurement of the speed, and begins the measurement of the length of the vehicle.
3) When the tail of the vehicle exceeds the second photoelectric cell finishes the measurement of the length of the vehicle, calculated based on the found speed to the point 2).