Old Timer

Default Good save by the V1

So i am drivin the Evo (with NJ plates) in Maine and im on the Maine turnpike. I am the 3rd of 3 cars in a pack in the right lane doing 75-80. All of a sudden I get 4 bars of Ka from behind so I slow down rapidly. It steadily increases to 8 bars and out of no where i see this maroon mercury grand marquis (which is just an undercover Maine state trooper) come up behind me...he then blows by me and goes after the car who was behind me in the pack (which is now about 1/4 in front of me) and pulls him over.

Banned

Default Re: Good save by the V1

Quote Originally Posted by hockey005
    So i am drivin the Evo (with NJ plates) in Maine and im on the Maine turnpike. I am the 3rd of 3 cars in a pack in the right lane doing 75-80. All of a sudden I get 4 bars of Ka from behind so I slow down rapidly. It steadily increases to 8 bars and out of no where i see this maroon mercury grand marquis (which is just an undercover Maine state trooper) come up behind me...he then blows by me and goes after the car who was behind me in the pack (which is now about 1/4 in front of me) and pulls him over.
    Nice! Maybe the LEO got your speed and thought it was the other guy?

Do you drive with ME plates in NJ?

Old Timer

haha no that was just to emphasize that i was an easy target bein an out of stater

Professional

Default Re: Good save by the V1

Quote Originally Posted by CJR238
    Nice! Maybe the LEO got your speed and thought it was the other guy?
    It sounds like you already slowed down when you got 4 Dots of Ka and I'm sure Full Blast would indicate being target with speed reading shown.

Old Timer

i would jsut had not to have a RD and see flashing lights in my RVM from a mercury marquis

i would jsut had not to have a RD and see flashing lights in my RVM from a mercury marquis :lol:
    Thank your V1 as you would have been his choice with out of state plates. The EVO would be another strike against you as that rear wing sez "I SPEED"

Old Timer

i no i was a major target there

Professional

I just buy a set of plates for every state I drive through.