Oh, wait, that's because it's on it's way to Valentine Research.
Some of you may be aware that in the past few days I have had a couple late Ka alerts. A member suggested I send it back, and I thought I would hold off for a week then decide. Well just yesterday I had two more late Ka alerts, and I sent it in today. It should be there on Wednesday.
Now I'm wondering if it'll come back as a 3.863, or will they upgrade it to 3.864. :?:
Also, I talked to the lady on the phone. Many members say she's mean or whatever. I'll just say she wasn't mean to me, she's just not 'enthusiastic' about radar detectors.