Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default update for valentine one

hi all, i have a valentine one and i have a question

i live in belgium in europe, and if one day, i want to update my v1 for the latest version or a check up , where must i send it and how much that cost? is it possible in Europe ?

if i send it in usa, i will paid a lot for Shipping costs

tanks for answers

Lead Foot

why don't you go to Valentine1.com and do the research yourself instead of joining a message board and asking them to do it for you?

because i live i europe and maybe there is an other way to update V1 cheaper than to send it to usa...

and on Valentine1.com i dont see the price, where can i find it ?

Radar Fanatic

Sorry about the rude comment above. Hopefully I can help.

Anyway...sending your unit into Valentine is the only way you can get it upgraded. However, there might be a problem with that, since Valentine doesn't sell to Europe, so I doubt they'll accept your V1 for upgrade and then ship it back to you.

Best way to do it is to send it to someone in the States. Hopefully you know someone in the US who can then send it to Valentine for you.

J/

tanks for your answers jerry540i, can you say me how many cost the update (for sure without Shipping costs ) because i don't find it on V1.com for have and idea

I don't know anybody who live in usa, maybe when i would have to update my v1 somebody in whom I can believe in this forum can receive it ?
    but i have V1-3.863, it's not hurry up

Old Timer

the 3.864 will allow u to turn off X band in euro mode.so idk if it is used where u are

tanks hockey, but i don't want to update v1 now, i just want to know how must i proceed if one day in future i want to update my v1 and how much that cost, it's all

V1 website have an email to contact support ?i don't see it. because if i phone europe to usa, i think i will must sell my V1 to pay the bill phone lol

tanks for you help

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by liste86a
    tanks hockey, but i don't want to update v1 now, i just want to know how must i proceed if one day in future i want to update my v1 and how much that cost, it's all

V1 website have an email to contact support ?i don't see it. because if i phone europe to usa, i think i will must sell my V1 to pay the bill phone lol

tanks for you help
    Valentineone.com has an update page. Go to the update page when you want to update your V1 and put in the serial number. It will give you an estimate of how much it will cost. If you check now it will tell you that you have the best. Someone on this board will help you ship it I am sure. It's been done with V1s of other people who live in Europe.

Old Timer

np

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by jerry540i
    Sorry about the rude comment above. Hopefully I can help.
    J/
    ummm i'm pretty sure it's not necessary for you to apologize for something I said.