Thread: my 1.8 V1

Default my 1.8 V1

Ive had my V1 for about 3 months and it had been working fine. For instance there is a part where i drive past everyday and my V1 would always sound for X-band. then recently I took a trip to japan and was gone for 1 month and when i got home, i pluged in my V1 and it would no longer pick up any X-band or anything? iam super confused. Should i send it in to get it fixed? one more variable i might add is that i lost the connector from the V1 power source thingy so i just threw in some aluminum foil to act like the conductor to get its power... could this be part of the problem?

Radar Fanatic

Your repair makes me question the voltage supply to your V1. Insufficient voltage stands a very good chance of harming performance and a bad connection could easily reduce the voltage. I would get a proper plug before you go to the trouble of sending it in. Or you could hardwire it if you want.

Default ok...

Do you know where i can buy a replacement power cord for the V1?? because i cant find one anywhere... thanks

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: ok...

Quote Originally Posted by potter11
    Do you know where i can buy a replacement power cord for the V1?? because i cant find one anywhere... thanks
    You could always use a telephone cord (4 conductor).

GTO_04