Thread: v1 price??

Radar Fanatic

Default v1 price??

I have been looking at getting a v1 for a while now. I was looking around and noticed that BEL raised the price of the STI from 450 to 500. What I am wondering is, will valentine raise the price of the v1 anytime soon because if so, I want to order one before the price goes up. Thanks guys.

Professional

i dont think it will go up. unless they add new hardware and make it rdd proof.

Experienced

$399.00, I don't think the price will go up any time soon, but I could be wrong. At your doorstep it costs $415.00

Radar Fanatic

i will think about it over the weekend. I might just order it and get the case and remote display later because i don't have all the funds right now for everything. I really hope that it works as good as everyone says. Right now I have a BEL 955 that my brother wants to buy from me. I live in michigan and these cops here are so dang good at hiding and my worst fear is that i drive a lot at night and need the arrows to see if they are behind me or in front on the highway. I had one hit me from the back while he was hiding at the top of an on ramp. And i also like the ability to upgrade it, that is what really made me choose it over the STI.

Professional

concealed and case can wait. get the v1 , get used to it then buy concealed.

Radar Fanatic

Anyone know anybody inside valentine that can ask about the price? If not thats cool, I plan on ordering it sometime this weekend or late next week.

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by languy99
    Anyone know anybody inside valentine that can ask about the price? If not thats cool, I plan on ordering it sometime this weekend or late next week.
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't believe the price of the V1 has ever changed... I'd be surprised if they suddenly went on a price increase...

Power User

If you're on budget, you can order a "returned unit" from VR.

Legal in 41 States

Quote Originally Posted by tiger72
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't believe the price of the V1 has ever changed... I'd be surprised if they suddenly went on a price increase...
    It went from $299 to $399 when they added laser, but that long ago and no increases since [15 years maybe?]