Good Citizen

Default Ka Save From A Mile-10th Save

Yesterday I was driving at about 65mph at PSL 45 on South Dixie Highway in Miami. Then all of a sudden I got a Full Blast Ka Alert from the V1. I made sure I adjusted my speed to PSL. Since the LEO was running C/O and traffic was pretty moderate, I wasn't really worried about being pulled over. Initially, when I got the alert I was freaked out, but I was really anxious to find the LEO at the same time. The whole irony of the situation is pretty funny. I drove down about a mile and I saw the LEO sitting at the light with the Red and Blue lights flashing within the car. He was looking for something in his car. Lol. That damn fool wasn't even paying attention to the road. He was driving one of those new Chevy Impalas with the Miami Dade County Police Department logo the sides. I believe it was either a 2006 or 2007 model. Anyways, I'm just happy that the V1 saved my behind yet again. I know that it will continue to serve me well as long as I don't drive wrecklessly and pay attention to the road.

Old Timer

wait....u got a full blast alert from 1.1 miles away? 8 bars lit up?

Good Citizen

Okay the initial hit was 5 or 6 bars lit up. But it wasn't long until it was SCREAMING at 8 bars. Probably about 8 seconds after the alert.
    Last edited by Mista140; 06-04-2008 at 01:21 PM.

Old Timer

o0o i see...sounds like the guy who got pulled over was i/o'd

Good Citizen

Actually I don't think he pulled anyone over because when we passed each other he was driving in the opposite direction with his lights flashing and Radar gun on C/O.
    To correct myself again I got about 5 or 6 bars initially but it continued to alert me Full Blast up until the point when we I passed him.