View Poll Results: Which V1 do i keep

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll

2 28.57%
  • 3.86x

5 71.43%
    Newcomer

Default Little v1 problem

I've had my v1 since June 07 and been saved countless times, mostly c/o ka, been a few i/o ka and can see K from miles. My problem is this; I was at work bored and was searching craigslist and saw a V1 for 200, called the guy right away and bought it. Lucky me its a 3.813 so what do i do, keep the 3.813 or the one from June 07, think its 3.86x only problem I have had is ghosting.

Another question I have is if you are driving and the laser alert goes off for 8 seconds does that mean they are having trouble getting a reading? Drove right by the cop so i know it wasn't a false, he shot at me and it went off for about 8 seconds then stopped then tried again for about 3 seconds (I had already slammed on my brakes as soon as the alert went off) drive a black car by the way.

Professional

I've had my v1 since June 07 and been saved countless times, mostly c/o ka, been a few i/o ka and can see K from miles.
    Congratulations, that is what V1 does.

My problem is this; I was at work bored and was searching craigslist and saw a V1 for 200, called the guy right away and bought it. Lucky me its a 3.813 so what do i do, keep the 3.813 or the one from June 07, think its 3.86x only problem I have had is ghosting.
    If you are in an area that is used heavy on 35.5GHz then you should used the newer ones. For me, I think I would keep with the newer version since it can be trusted for something new threats out there.

Another question I have is if you are driving and the laser alert goes off for 8 seconds does that mean they are having trouble getting a reading? Drove right by the cop so i know it wasn't a false, he shot at me and it went off for about 8 seconds then stopped then tried again for about 3 seconds (I had already slammed on my brakes as soon as the alert went off) drive a black car by the way.
    If you see him tagging you for 8 seconds then yes it's possible that he had a hard time getting a reading from you. Remember, Laser Saves are very rare even with V1 but you'll get the alert right away. That cop may suck at Lidar Guns and I'm sure some of the members on here will tell you that there can be other possible things that is possible from reading their Lidar Guns. Make sure you don't slam your brakes like the nose of the car can be seen down. Remember, the V1 is not a Laser Jammer or isn't blocking any Lidar from the Lidar Guns.
    Last edited by An0nym0us; 06-16-2008 at 05:18 PM.

Professional

Run each one separately for awhile and see if you notice anything you like more/less about each one. After that keep 'em both.