Long story short... My V1 was stolen about 4-5 weeks ago. I picked up an Escort 9500ix which I just returned yesterday - under the 30-day money back guarantee. Great little RD, but, the raw performance and arrows are freaking huge to me - advantage V1.
So, here I am not protected which I can live with as I don't get to crazy.
My question... I have read where V1 might have something newer in the next several months. Hear say??? Dunno.
If you were starting for square 1 again would you pick up a V1 now or just wait out till spring and see if something new is coming around the corner. I know I can upgrade too, but, again, just wanted to throw this out there and get your thoughts.