Lead Foot

Default Wish the V1 had a permanent auto mute feature.

The 30 sec K mute is OK, but I would much rather have a full auto mute untill it breaks the pre determined threshold. I have mine at 4 LED, which I don't usually encounter more than 4 unless it's a real threat. I have my automute turned all the way down, and just use the visual signals before it breaks the threshold.
    When it breaks this threshold, I know to pay more attention to it. I don't want to pay any attention to it just because 30 seconds have passed and I'm sitting at a light.

It would also be sweet to have the option to have the the arrow blink at you when the threat is detected instead of solid, then if multiple threats are detected, blink in the direction of the most threatening. This would help in grabbing the attention of those like me who just use visual alerts untill the LED threshold is broken.

Yoda of Radar

Default Re: Wish the V1 had a permanent auto mute feature.

Problem is, with the V1 sensitivity, even automatic door openers tend to break that threshold, lol!

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Radar Fanatic

I'd like an option to stay muted regardless of time unless the LED threshold is broken.

And yeah, a blinking arrow for one threat would be nice.

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Stalker View Post
    Problem is, with the V1 sensitivity, even automatic door openers tend to break that threshold, lol!

Not for me. I mean sometimes it does, but not enough for me to not want to have the feature. A lot of times it goes to 4 and will kind of blink at 5.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by Red Turbo Tegg View Post
    It would also be sweet to have the option to have the the arrow blink at you when the threat is detected instead of solid, then if multiple threats are detected, blink in the direction of the most threatening.
    Unless I misunderstand what you wrote, that is EXACTLY how the V1 works..except for the initially blinking part. But if you have 1 alert, who cares if it's steady or blinking. With 2+ alerts, it blinks at the most threatening.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FoolishOne View Post
    Unless I misunderstand what you wrote, that is EXACTLY how the V1 works..except for the initially blinking part. But if you have 1 alert, who cares if it's steady or blinking. With 2+ alerts, it blinks at the most threatening.
    I think a blinking light would help get your attention rather than a steady light (with one bogey). There have been times the light hasn't caught my eye, until I looked directly at the concealed display.

Power User

Ahh, I got you.

RTT, maybe run in big L? I believe that dj said that you will get no alert until the mute/light threshold is broken in big L. He wasn't completely sure, as am I, because I never run in big L.

Lead Foot

You will get an alert once the threshold is broken or whatever mute time you you have selected expires. Yeah, the blinking would be for attention grabbing purposes with only one threat. I only want to see an alert under four LEDs.