Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer

Default Gah i love messing with cops...

bud called me and told me cop was clocking on median near my neighborhood..so what did i do?!?!...i rounded the block 4 times...but the 4th time i caught it on camera...and for some reason the guy turned on his lights..i guess he was ready to pull me but didnt know what to pull me for..ha...

if i was speeding though he probably would of pulled me..V1 didnt give me much of a warning..i guess he did one of those quick on/off things...

YouTube - Havin fun with cops and my V1

Yoda of Radar

Default Re: Gah i love messing with cops...

Quote Originally Posted by GreeKNastY View Post
    ...and for some reason the guy turned on his lights..i guess he was ready to pull me but didnt know what to pull me for..ha...
    Headlights or red lights?

Probably just got bored with you and decided to go find something interesting to do.

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Stalker View Post
    Headlights or red lights?

Probably just got bored with you and decided to go find something interesting to do.
    haha head lights..but yeah i bet he was tired of me...oh well i was bored..v1 keeps me entertained!

Speed Demon

Ellinas eisai re?

Yoda of Radar

haha head lights..but yeah i bet he was tired of me...oh well i was bored..v1 keeps me entertained!
    Ditto on that! I use my RD and LJ much more for entertainment value than for countermeasures! The only tickets I've even had in the last twenty years were for rolling through stop signs, so I've spent way more on useless countermeasures than I'll ever recover. But man, they sure are fun!

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Old Timer

now that is i/o baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if he was shootin laser and u had jammers now that would be entertaining

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by hockey005 View Post
    now that is i/o baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, definitely a textbook example of effective I/O. Zero to full alert, with no ramp-up. It also illustrates the dangers of night driving. Not only can you not see the cop until you are right on top of him, but with light traffic, you are much less likely to get early warning as he hits drivers ahead of you.

This is exactly why so many of us would rather the cops go to all laser, like in Hawaii. There is just no way out of this kind of trap.

Newcomer

How many feet / second ?

V1 didnt give me much of a warning..i guess he did one of those quick on/off things...

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Stalker View Post
    Yes, definitely a textbook example of effective I/O. Zero to full alert, with no ramp-up. It also illustrates the dangers of night driving. Not only can you not see the cop until you are right on top of him, but with light traffic, you are much less likely to get early warning as he hits drivers ahead of you.

This is exactly why so many of us would rather the cops go to all laser, like in Hawaii. There is just no way out of this kind of trap.
    Yeah true. Like I said before, RD are useless at night against I/O Radar Guns with light traffic. I somehow get more saves at night than I do during the day including my biggest save ever was at night against I/O.

I wish Lasers are used here but I enjoy ramp up on V1 with Ka noise. It's entertaining!

Old Timer

thats why u need a rabbitto!