Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional

Default J ed out Real Ka

I was on a an exit ramp and about to turn left. I sat at the lights for a good 25 secconds with my V1 blaring off. Almost full Ka alert. I could not see any trooper. When i turned the corner about 100 yards to my right a Texas Constable was in the front of the line. Finally it J-ed out. I thought this was odd when i was about 40 yards away. Im NOT mad im actualy estatic. I was on the other side of an overpass, no sight of a trooper, and my V1 blasting Almost full Ka. Talk about tunnel vision.

Radar Fanatic

What firmware revision?

Professional

I just bought it about a month ago or less. So I think it is 3.825. I have owned all top three and i am really liking what i see from the V1. For a highschool student it was hard but have had them all. These top three make my old cobra 9210, 9700 Bel vector 965 and Radio Shack RD's eat the dust. Iguess im a RD nut in the making.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by hookem202
    I just bought it about a month ago or less. So I think it is 3.825. I have owned all top three and i am really liking what i see from the V1. For a highschool student it was hard but have had them all. These top three make my old cobra 9210, 9700 Bel vector 965 and Radio Shack RD's eat the dust. Iguess im a RD nut in the making.
    haha yeah i ahve owned the top 2. could not afford to keep both so sold the X50 for the V1. have owned 2 older cobras including the 9210 you had

i cannot imagine owning any other detector, i am always amazed in the highway when a speeder passes me relying so much on his cobra, radioshack, rmr etc. radar detector.

Old Timer

My v1 J'ed out a KA sign, as well as a few real KA threats. Mine was a 3.825

Professional

Sethy what do u mean was a 3.825

Old Timer

After it J'ed out KA, and I couldnt turn the J off w/o turning off POP, I sold it on ebay. I'm waiting for the next generation.

Longsnowsm

Sethy, You know something that the rest of us don't? Since the V1 is in a league of it's own even with the glitches, you must be onto something Something you can share?

Longsnowsm

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by hookem202
    I just bought it about a month ago or less. So I think it is 3.825. I have owned all top three and i am really liking what i see from the V1. For a highschool student it was hard but have had them all. These top three make my old cobra 9210, 9700 Bel vector 965 and Radio Shack RD's eat the dust. I guess im a RD nut in the making.
    i'm in highschool and i had a hard time getting a v995! i'm turning into a rd nut as well

Good Citizen

Default j ed out

had a photo hit (nz uses 34.6)ka
    jed out about 50m b4 camera