Lead Foot
    Birmingham, AL

Default Two Days=Two I/O Encounters

First, just a note to reinforce that a rabbit is THE best countermeasure you can deploy. I am still a grasshopper on here, but have learned from the more experienced guys that a rabbit is so valuable. One of these instances really saved my bacon.

So my local PD has decided to start setting up on the street directly outside my house. The other night on the way home I came up to a three way stop to turn on my street and the V1 blipped K band. Unusual since there are no known falses there. I had a car turn in front of me and I followed him, with another behind me. I backed off a little and the dude behind me was climbing on my bumper, swerving to put his headlights in my side mirror. I couldnt even see his lights he was tailgating me so bad. Car in front took off and 5 seconds later almost full K lock. Car in front of me nailed, car behind me thankful.

The next day I was going to a friends house on i-459 here in Birmingham. Merged on the interestate and faint Ka. It stayed gone for two miles until it came back full lock and started toggling from 1 to 2 bogeys. It was a state trooper who was alternating front and rear radar. Two mile warning from the V1 was awesome.

Love the V1. Love it.

Default Re: Two Days=Two I/O Encounters

Good saves! When I get a pick up especially C/O and someone is climing all over my A$$ I let them go by, even if there really isn't a good spot. I like to see those people get pulled over, they are the dangerous ones.
    " honour of the last American hero to whom speed means freedom of the soul. The question is not when's he gonna stop, but who is gonna stop him...."