Hello again to all. Wasn't here a long, but I was enjoying my new V1 and haven't much time. So now I am V1 user. I just want to tell you guys about my two weeks experience and impressions and maybe ask some questions.
1. I found that sensitivity is just enough for instant-on.
2. I'm using option E (unmute at 4) in logic mode and found it almost perfect in city. Many falses are cut, but some are not, especially in downtown. Thinking of trying option F (unmute at six), but not sure yet. To many K-band sources.
3. Arrows are very useful here, couse sometime, especially at night, there are some police cars that patrol roads with lights off, and then join upon a stern, mesure your speed and stop you. It's very iteresting to look at their tactics in use. K-band, constant-on.
4. Highway driving is very pleasurable.
5. There is some thing i don't know what is it. We have a circled speedway going around the city with radar cameras. Just under the radar my V1 shows Laser-band with full strenght just about a second. There are all attributes of a laser gun, but some guys with whistlers tell me that it is x-band. Maybe whistlers lie and can't see our lasers correct? But this is the first time I hear about laser in stationary mode in Moscow, haven't heard it from enyone yet. Its moreover surprisingly cause thease radars are very old.
6. Haven't met Iskras yet.