Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Founder of Stealthvation

Default Junked Out Today On Real Ka Threat

Well today my V1 junked out on a real Ka threat. I have version 3.825 and it still junked out :cry: What happened was that I was on the highway and about a mile down the road a cop had someone pulled over. Well my V1 alerted me for about 20 seconds and as I got closer (about 500 feet away fromt he cop) it junked out :cry: I hope this issue is resolved soon.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Lead Foot

Yes I would like to see the junk out issue resolved but also the bogey lock tone does not work properly in any of the Logic modes. You can have multiple K alerts and the bogey counter will count them but the lock tone never alerts you of the additional bodeys. Also the Ghosting issue would be nice to get fixed but not as much of a problem since you really have to be close to the radar source for the ghosting becomes a problem.

Radar Fanatic

Default V1 issues

I'm with you guys on this as well. I still believe the V1 is the only one for me but VR has to step up to the plate. I have the same issues discussed above. I also notice when approaching a K band speed sign, or drone signs, (plenty of these in PA) that I get plenty of warning, but when I get close to the sign I get the bogey tone and a Ka band alert from the same sign!!! I hope VR steps up.
    On a side note, I have been driving around w/ the V1 and my X50 for a few days and I'll tell you this, the V1 always alerts first no matter what band encountered. The difference isn't dramatic but it's different. Hope I don't get bashed for stating this but I like my X50 almost as much as my V1 so I don't think I'm too biased. IMHO
    Scott

Good Citizen

Default v1

I think the POP "confused" VR a little, they had to do something not to stay behind and did not finish all the home work before going to the playground.
    It's not a major crisis but I hope 3.826 and on will do it.
    Once V1 can't go back

Speed Demon

Bogey lock tone alert works in "A" mode for me. "J" and ghosting are situational. Sometimes its junk, sometimes its a jewel!

Founder of Stealthvation

One correction my V1 alerted me for 20 seconds not 2 as i had originally stated
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Professional

Default Re: Junked Out Today On Real Ka Threat

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Well today my V1 junked out on a real Ka threat. I have version 3.825 and it still junked out :cry: What happened was that I was on the highway and about a mile down the road a cop had someone pulled over. Well my V1 alerted me for about 20 seconds and as I got closer (about 500 feet away fromt he cop) it junked out :cry: I hope this issue is resolved soon.
    that sucks Happya$$.I wonder win vr will fix this problem :cry: that is why i want to buy a old v1 model with out the j thing and no PoP MODE TO anyone knows where is one? :wink:

carlito

Advanced Member
    5680 Oakbrook Parkway Suite 149 Norcross, GA

After my 1.825 test drive a few weeks ago I sent it back & could not be happier with my 1.7. V1 has some work to do on the 1.8.

Good Citizen

Yeah, I really want to fix this too.

I was on a crowded, divided 4-6 (depends) lane street in Little Rock when I got a weak blast of Ka down the road, it disappeared to I resumed my 55-60 (in a 45) well I got ANOTHER weak blast of Ka so I decided to slow down for good and then I saw a cop 20 seconds later.

^--- Loves the V1.

I was on another semi-croweded Little Rock 4 lane divided street when I got a weak blast then a J then (immediately) I saw the cop parked at a gas station.

^--- Hates the V1

Professional

i cant wait till all these problems are fixed. when they are, i'm going to order myself one . the v1 is definately king of detection