Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    V1 Zombie

Default JUST TALKED TO MIKE V ABOUT 'J' ALERT

.825 :shock:
    He told me its a over load (strong signal) that makes the V1 "J" out while detecting real RADAR and thats it. Sometimes another detector detecting the same radar "may" do it aswell. He said in the furture they will get a fix......
    Now i found Mike Valentine to be a really really nice guy! Man whats is everybody talking about? He's KOOL. He told me some truths about radar detecting reviewers must of talked to him 15 mins or so 8) . Told him We only had Ka cops down here think he liked that...... So the next time somebody post some lies about Mike V you all know what type of person the poster is not very nice.
    Mike V is a good guy and i would have him round for a beer any day. If you read this Mike V thanks so much for taking my call you rock!

P.s He told me he's reads this forum onces every couple of weeks So GOD IS WATCHING LOL.

Professional

Cool!

when is his next generation detector coming

Quote Originally Posted by nomore55
    Cool!

when is his next generation detector coming
    Hey! No rush! I just got mine a few months back. I'd like to put some miles on it before I "have" to upgrade.

Lead Foot

Let me second that, I have nothing but good things to say about Mike Valentine, he is very profesional and very honest.

Advanced Member

Did he mention anything about Spectre invisibility........if not let's take him out for that round of Beers...... :wink:

Radar Fanatic

Mike valentine is a pretty good bloke, he certainly knows how to run sucessful companys and make plenty of money...

he has good taste in cars and is avid motorhead!

plus he's made one of the worlds most excellent radar / laser detecting devices!

my old man said can you get detectors from china, i said may be but they dont work.... the only one to work are the valentine and usa made ones!

you'd have thought that japan would be leading the field in radar electronics!?? just happens this isnt so!

Founder of Stealthvation

Yeah I agree Mike V. is a TOP NOTCH high class guy.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

V1 Zombie

I know i know so much to ask but bugger me could i think what to say when a god looks at ya :shock: all i can say is he really knows what he say's he would not talk about other detector problems all he could say was... and he said it very very well... "the other guys have so many detector's coming and going they never get it done just right at V1 we have stayed with the same design and each time we upgrade we improve" or to that effect.... :wink: the guy was kool i asked him to bring one of his car's.. over to New Zealand it's Radar heaven here just Ka. with a smile he replyed " the freigth's a bit much"
    P.S Japan is X,K band only the V1 would rock in the land of the rising sun but they are really into solar powered detectors for some strange reason

Good Citizen

Default Re: JUST TALKED TO MIKE V ABOUT 'J' ALERT

Quote Originally Posted by ghz1
    P.s He told me he's reads this forum onces every couple of weeks So GOD IS WATCHING LOL.
    He reads it almost everyday....they all (Bel,Cobra...) read this forum.

Radar Fanatic

even rmr........ to see just how crap they are!