Newcomer

Default WANTED: SOMEONE TO SELL ME / IMPORT A NEW V1 TO THE UK

Hi, I would like to buy a new V1 with POP-2 and most importantly (as I live in the UK) Euro mode. The trouble is the only way I can buy one is from eBay. Does anyone on this forum sell them or maybe get one for me. I need to know that my money will be safe though. Damn this is so much hassle, why can't VR just ship to the UK Anyway, can anyone help me or tell me who can import one for me. How much will I be looking at including postage?

Experienced

Default Re: WANTED: SOMEONE TO SELL ME / IMPORT A NEW V1 TO THE UK

Quote Originally Posted by balf2k
    Hi, I would like to buy a new V1 with POP-2 and most importantly (as I live in the UK) Euro mode. The trouble is the only way I can buy one is from eBay. Does anyone on this forum sell them or maybe get one for me. I need to know that my money will be safe though. *BEEP* this is so much hassle, why can't VR just ship to the UK Anyway, can anyone help me or tell me who can import one for me. How much will I be looking at including postage?
    Have You asked from http://www.networxautomotive.com/ ???

Default I'll do it for you

I'll buy one and send it out to you. I just purchased one myself and the total cost with shipping to get it to myself in the US was $408. I checked the Postal Service website to have it shipped to you and it would be about an additional $36.50. So, if you want to do it, I'll ship it to you for $448 USD. The additional $3.50 is for my time and effort!! Let me know if you are interested and I'll forward all of my contact info and determine how you will pay. Thanks...Marc swimman@cox.net