Default V1 settings for Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia?

N00B ALERT!

I did some searching and found a lot of posts on PA and OH settings. I travel through PA, WV, and OH on a regular basis. Occasionally into MD. I'd like to avoid re-programming on a regular basis, and I'm trying to figure out a program that will work for me. So far I'm thinking this:

1) UP (X-band on for Ohio)

2) UP (K-band on for PA)

3) UP (K-band for OH and WV)

4) UP (Laser for OH)

5) UP (Normal - should I change this for any good reason?)

6) UP (Guard on)

7) DOWN (Enable b-g features)

8) UP (Mute volume set by lever)

A) UP (Volume set by knob)

B, C, D) DOWN-UP-DOWN (Need some help here - Is 5 seconds of K mute too much in PA? Not enought? I worry about excessive falsing . I will HEAR it in both "L" modes, just muted. What is the consensus???)

E) UP (Unmute at 4 lights - I think this is prudent. I want to know if the signal goes past 4)

F) UP (Need help here as well - does 4 lights override 6 lights? Logically, this makes sense - just want to be sure.

G) DOWN (Mute rear K-band. Since PA can't shoot and move, they won't be rolling up behind me unless pacing. What about OH/WV? Does rear K-band mute work with the B,C,D auto-mute settings or must it be set here?)

H) UP (Ku off)

I) UP (Test off)

J) DOWN (Thinking about turning POP off. OK to do? My research suggest off...)

u/) Off

I think the above is solid, but I could be way off since I've been away from this for so long. My big questions are B/C/D, F, and G - these are the ones I'm trying to rationalize myself through.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Speed Demon

Default Re: V1 settings for Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia?

Theres almost no point in running Kmute at 5 seconds. You will be alerted in small l but you will not be alerted in Big L (when "muting" is kicked in).

Run in small l and bump k mute delay up.

Make sure your display is in clear view for driver. That is, in my opinion the big trick with V1. The display is 1/2 the alert. In small l the display "alerts" to everything immediately.

Old Timer
    New Jersey

Default Re: V1 settings for Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia?