So I called V1 yesterday to order a part for my V1. (I am going to mount my V1 on top of my Excursion.-another story I was taking to the person at V1 about sending my V1 in for an upgrade. My V1 is about 5 years old and it would cost $189 for the upgrade. The person told me that I might want to wait and not get the upgrade. "That they have been working in the corner on something and you may want to wait and see if they come out with a newer upgrade" I tried to get more info from him but did not want to spook him. Any thoughts, or am I just getting my hopes up?