Well I did some quick and dirty testing tonight with a 35.5 stalker. Remember this was just some quick tests and I will do more comprehensive tests later. All tests done with a 3.819 I will test my 3.813 later in the week when it comes back fresh from V1.
1. I could get the oncoming traffics speed repeatedly, using my fastest QT finger, without the V1 or STI-R alerting in stock form.
2. V1 performed no differently on 35.5 QT with pop turned on or off.
3. With KA guard turned off the v1 alerted every time.
4. The STI-R showed slightly better results with RDR turned off (Still not consistent).
5. V1 was definitely much more consistent than the STI-R
6. Once V1 had picked up the QT all other pulls it would alert to. It seemed to be specifically looking for that frequency.
7.I turned KA guard off on a 2 hour trip V1.819. I drove on a rural back road with light traffic, I had 7 false KA signals.
8. V1.819 with pop off and KA guard on = every KA alert is a threat.
I will experiment with ka segmentation on the STI-R next.
Videos are up in the video section.