Speed Demon

Default So I have two 3.813 V1s

Well kind of by accident... I have two 3.813 V1s. I bought two used detectors, and I bought one knowing it was a 3.813. The other was advertised as a 3.812... but what do ya know, it's actually a 3.813. That was a pleasant surprise. I've checked both serial numbers and neither is stolen. In fact, I've already put one in my name and I'm going to do it with the other one tomorrow.

Anyway, should I keep both or sell one? Both of them need to be tuned up... K-band is almost completely dead on both of them. At the moment I'm considering selling one... but I may just replace my fiancee's 9500i with the other rather than selling it.

What do you guys think?

Default Re: So I have two 3.813 V1s

U might as well pass it to her, and have her stuck on you .....

Professional

My wife has my 3.813; And she thinks I don't love her............

Power User

I think you should find out which one of the 3.813's has the edge on the radar threats you face in your area. Keep which ever one does slightly better. They will probably be real close in performance but there is always slight variance between 2 detectors of the same model.

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by TQUILL View Post
    Well kind of by accident... I have two 3.813 V1s. I bought two used detectors, and I bought one knowing it was a 3.813. The other was advertised as a 3.812... but what do ya know, it's actually a 3.813. That was a pleasant surprise. I've checked both serial numbers and neither is stolen. In fact, I've already put one in my name and I'm going to do it with the other one tomorrow.

Anyway, should I keep both or sell one? Both of them need to be tuned up... K-band is almost completely dead on both of them. At the moment I'm considering selling one... but I may just replace my fiancee's 9500i with the other rather than selling it.

What do you guys think?
    I think you should sell one of them to me......

Radar Fanatic

Hang on to them. The value of those pre-pops will only increase.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by crisptito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TQUILL View Post

What do you guys think?
    I think you should sell one of them to me......
    Or me.