Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Newcomer

Default conceal display in mirror ??

hey guys I have a valentine and I would like to have it to where it is concealed in my rear view mirror.

Experienced

Default Re: conceal display in mirror ??

Quote Originally Posted by gbal4 View Post
    hey guys I have a valentine and I would like to have it to where it is concealed in my rear view mirror.
    This one has always been weird to me.....If it is in the mirror, who is it concealed from? And unless you see a rear arrow, why are you looking in the mirror? I use a CD to mount the RD high and see the visuals by the other instrument that matters, the speedometer.
    Last edited by Stealth Stalker; 10-04-2009 at 07:39 PM.

Radar Fanatic

Defeats the purpose of the CD. Looks like a Christmas tree in your mirror. Why spend the money?

Good Citizen

I undertand the points of both ATSRADAR and fire65, but thats really not the question that he asked. He wants it there, nobody knows why, maybe he thinks it will look cool there, be out of the way, i don't know but everyone wants different things certain ways for their own reasons. gbal4, I have seen what your talking about but don't know about where you could get it done or how to go about doing it. Hope you find someone to help you. Sure it will please YOU.

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by Camthedew View Post
    I undertand the points of both ATSRADAR and fire65, but thats really not the question that he asked.
    Technically, he didn't ask any question at all. He just stated what he wanted. So any reply would be fair game, wouldn't it?

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Power User

I love it when people put their detectors in the mirror, it makes it easy for me to see it and give them a little shot of instant on.

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Stalker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Camthedew View Post
    I undertand the points of both ATSRADAR and fire65, but thats really not the question that he asked.
    Technically, he didn't ask any question at all. He just stated what he wanted. So any reply would be fair game, wouldn't it?
    haha correct you are, let the poor guy do what he wants lol, give other drivers someone to follow behind and use his RD

Radar Fanatic

That's why I can't understand it. Unless the V1 is mounted somewhere other than high on the windshield there is no reason for it. If you had a remote mounted V1 it still defeats the purpose of stealth. Maybe some people don't care about stealth, I do.

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by fire65 View Post
    That's why I can't understand it. Unless the V1 is mounted somewhere other than high on the windshield there is no reason for it. If you had a remote mounted V1 it still defeats the purpose of stealth. Maybe some people don't care about stealth, I do.
    Exactly, there are some people that don't care about stealth at all, its like they would just love to have a huge monitor screen in their vehicle with the display on it

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by gbal4 View Post
    Why?