Newcomer

Default What do you think will work for me?

Hi everybody,I live in IRAN and I have 3M crystalline 70 windows film for heat protection installed all around including front and rear windshield.All police speeding cameras are traffipatrol and traffipatrol xr and we have stationary rear photo robot traffipatrols in plain sight.
    Would my situation affect V1 or you have another passive suggestion for me?

aalikhan

snoopyc4

Default Re: What do you think will work for me?

No passive countermeasures will save you from police laser. You need to look into buying a laser jammer.

Speed Demon

If they catch you using speed counter measures, will they chop your hands off?

I hope you'll pardon an ignorant question intended to mock my ignorance more than anything else.

That said, if western reports about your country are accurate...well, it creates an impression that Iran is about the most dangerous place on earth, after Afganistan.

I'd be scared to j-walk for fear of public execution.... if the impressions created in the media are accurate. Surely (please tell me) it ain't so.

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by Doc What, son? View Post
    If they catch you using speed counter measures, will they chop your hands off?

I hope you'll pardon an ignorant question intended to mock my ignorance more than anything else.

That said, if western reports about your country are accurate...well, it creates an impression that Iran is about the most dangerous place on earth, after Afganistan.

I'd be scared to j-walk for fear of public execution.... if the impressions created in the media are accurate. Surely (please tell me) it ain't so.
    Hi all,very funny really,I laughed my a** off.We are barberians but not that gross .Police may impound my car and take my license for a period of time,but chopping my hands no way.
    As about being dangerous you should put Iraq and Pakistan between us and Afghanistan we would rank 4th on your chart .
    It is nice to be able to laugh to your heart's content once in a while.
    As our speedings fines are relatively low about $ 30.00 and our insurance premium is not affected by our reckless driving it is still not feasible to go shopping for a Laser Interceptor HP Dual unit + S.H. charges at euros 850 that being my best price from europe.
    We do j-walk all the time ,not to worry, we are still alive and kicking.

Newcomer

If the fine is only $30 and insurance is low, then not much too worry about. Here in US I just paid $110 for 70 in 65mph zone and I bet my insurance will go up to $1800/6 months now.. Argh.

jammers. try blinder or laser interceptor.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by pds22 View Post
    If the fine is only $30 and insurance is low, then not much too worry about. Here in US I just paid $110 for 70 in 65mph zone and I bet my insurance will go up to $1800/6 months now.. Argh.

Wow, you got ticketed for doing 70 in a 65, that sounds pretty harsh. Where are you located in the US?