Thread: Final Taught!!

Good Citizen

Default Final Taught!!

Ok after seeing the results of the V1 king of kings, I was wonderind should I spend the $189 to upgrade to a 3.872 or should I put more towards it, and try to find a 3.813 or a pre pop version of V1.
    What do you guys think

Default Re: Final Taught!!

I keep reading about these different Software Firmwares for the V1 that are suppose to be the best for Optimal Detection
    Seems 3.813 is the best, with some saying 3.872 performs well to

I have Version 3.864 and I haven't noticed the GHOST problem much
    Once and a While I get a junk hit or a quick KA that disappears for good, even though I still scan everywhere when it goes off.
    Is 3.864 alright ????

Are we talking about better detection for the Radar in these versions??? Or more for the Laser??? Both???
    These software versions make the detector more stealthy than other version in terms of being RDD detectable???
    Cause I have been thinking about upgrading to 3.872 like you to since I got my V1 last summer, and the new software came out almost immediately after I got it.

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by V1DUDE View Post
    Ok after seeing the results of the V1 king of kings, I was wonderind should I spend the $189 to upgrade to a 3.872 or should I put more towards it, and try to find a 3.813 or a pre pop version of V1.
    What do you guys think
    If u have 1.8 V1.I am sure u can e bay for $225-300,,and buy brand new 3.872for $399..that might be cheaper then upgrading with $189 fee

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Total_War View Post
    I keep reading about these different Software Firmwares for the V1 that are suppose to be the best for Optimal Detection

Once and a While I get a junk hit or a quick KA that disappears for good, even though I still scan everywhere when it goes off.
    Is 3.864 alright ????

Are we talking about better detection for the Radar in these versions??? Or more for the Laser??? Both???
    These software versions make the detector more stealthy than other version in terms of being RDD detectable???
    Cause I have been thinking about upgrading to 3.872 like you to since I got my V1 last summer, and the new software came out almost immediately after I got it.
    3.864 is pretty good. Some say it ghosts terribly, but mine never did.

We're talking about radar. Laser detection is almost worthless so we don't put too much weight on that.

As far as RDD's go? Check the GOL site and do a search here. There have been some miscellaneous tests in the past. It's not even close to being Spectre Immune so don't get your hopes up.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by Cips View Post

Is 3.864 alright ????

We're talking about radar. Laser detection is almost worthless so we don't put too much weight on that.

As far as RDD's go? Check the GOL site and do a search here. There have been some miscellaneous tests in the past. It's not even close to being Spectre Immune so don't get your hopes up.
    How's your 3.813 compared to your 3.864?

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by speed-dreams View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cips View Post

Is 3.864 alright ????

How's your 3.813 compared to your 3.864?
    I don't know yet. The 3.864 is off to VR for a check up so I can do some fair real world tests between the two.