Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bit the bullet.

Newcomer

Default Bit the bullet.

After my RX65 ordeal and trying to sort it out, I went ahead and returned it since it was only 3 weeks old. Returning it was a story in itself.
    I went ahead and bit the bullet, and ordered a V1 today. This is my first V1 after many years of Belscorts. My new concern is that the only woman I can ever seem to get through to a V1, doesnt seem to know too much more about the V1 than filling out the order form.
    I sure hope Im more successful at getting help if I need it, after dropping the 400 bones.

Wish me luck....

Professional

there's no luck required when you're riding with the V1

Enjoy!

Good Citizen

Default Re: Bit the bullit.

Quote Originally Posted by NozeBleedSpeed
    After my RX65 ordeal and trying to sort it out, I went ahead and returned it since it was only 3 weeks old. Returning it was a story in itself.
    I went ahead and bit the bullit, and ordered a V1 today. This is my first V1 after many years of Belscorts. My new concern is that the only woman I can ever seem to get through to a V1, doesnt seem to know too much more about the V1 than filling out the order form.
    I sure hope Im more successful at getting help if I need it, after dropping the 400 bones.

Wish me luck....
    All u gotta do is askl for a tech.

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by ryce4u
    I went ahead and bit the bullit, and ordered a V1 today. This is my first V1 after many years of Belscorts. My new concern is that the only woman I can ever seem to get through to a V1, doesnt seem to know too much more about the V1 than filling out the order form.

Wish me luck....
    All u gotta do is all for a tech.
    Good tip, thanks.

Radar Fanatic

My new concern is that the only woman I can ever seem to get through to a V1, doesnt seem to know too much more about the V1 than filling out the order form.
    Haha. I think I know the woman you are talking about. I dare you to ask her a tech question. Fortunately the rest of them are really great. If worse comes to worse and you really have a problem, just ask to talk to a tech. Those guys know their stuff and they are surprisingly friendly considering how often they probably get the exact same questions.

Newcomer

I dare you to ask her a tech question.
    Oh, I did. The first question was the software version. It was appearent right then that I knew more about the V1 than she did. And Ive never even owned one.....

Good Citizen

I dare you to ask her a tech question.
    Oh, I did. The first question was the software version. It was appearent right then that I knew more about the V1 than she did. And Ive never even owned one.....
    Don't worry, V1 has excellent customer service. Read my post about " V1 excellent customer service"

Newcomer

I think I'll call back and ask her if they can make me one with a volume knob that goes to 11.

because 11 is better than 10, isnt it.....

Lead Foot

Ask her what VERSION the STRATOMETER is in the V1? ANYWAY welcome to the V1 club!

Radar Fanatic

i had the same problem and that i made in another post, u gotta ask for the tech as everyone says, the lady that answers the phone is for orders..