Thread: need HELP

Exclamation need HELP

i drive by speed sign and malls and the v1 goes off. i went by 3 cops and not a peep what gives? the one cop was behind a bridge so he must have been trying to catch speeders. this was on 78 in pa lehigh vally

Yoda of Radar

Default Re: need HELP

Quote Originally Posted by hugebassfishing View Post
    i drive by speed sign and malls and the v1 goes off. i went by 3 cops and not a peep what gives? the one cop was behind a bridge so he must have been trying to catch speeders. this was on 78 in pa lehigh vally
    Those stores had door openers that operate on police radar frequencies. Your V1 alerted to them and that's normal. The LEOs you saw weren't running radar. The V1 is a radar detector, not a cop detector. If a cruiser is not actively transmitting radar, then your V1 has nothing to detect. The LEO on the back side of the bridge was almost assuredly running I/O(instant-on), which means exactly what it sounds like. The LEO keeps his radar off, then he finds a nice, juicy speeder, the flips it on and nails the speeder, whose RD just went off at full blast. This tactic is designed to beat RD users.

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: need HELP

.....and alot of the PSP are very selective in who they target.