Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Evansville, Indiana
    Posts
    76

    Default Just purchased a Brand New Valentine

    V1.8 Will be here Tuesday Jan. 3rd, 06!!!!!! :lol: CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT MOUNTED ON MY WINDSHIELD!!!

  2. #2
    Professional
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Posts
    1,320

    Default

    Best choice ever! you will enjoy it

  3. #3
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Evansville, Indiana
    Posts
    76

    Default I did my homework first.

    I did my homework for about three weeks before making a purchase. I am 99% sure I am satisfied with it. I'll get the other 1% Tuesday after putting it in my car.

  4. #4
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    2,474

    Default

    Congrats on your super purchase. I have one as well and enjoy it immensely.

  5. #5
    Lead Foot
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    446

    Default

    You couldn't have made a better choice. I own 2 V1's and with having the spare cash for two RD's you would think I would have one from VR and the other from Belscort, but I don't and that is because after owning my first V1 I decided to get an X50 as my second RD for the other car. I did try it, but I returned it for a second V1. The reasons I returned it were many and if you want to know feel free to PM me.

  6. #6
    Professional
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Congrats and enjoy on an excellent decision!

  7. #7

    Default

    I can be officially added to the forum members now. Just hit the order button to purchase the V1 and a case. It won't ship until Tuesday though, I checked and they are done shipping for today, and due to New Year's, and year end inventory... it won't go out until Tuesday. :cry:

    I've waited since March of last year for the firmware update that will clean up the misc. issues... and the most recent one sounds like it did the job. I'll let you guys know how it compares to my soon to be retired Escort X50 which of course did a decent job in it's own right.

    So Happy New Year!!!!!! I'm starting it off right!!

    Jim C.

  8. #8
    Lead Foot
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Smart decision.

  9. #9
    Experienced
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East of Rochester, NY
    Posts
    276

    Default Re: Just purchased a Brand New Valentine

    Quote Originally Posted by NdeeAnna
    V1.8 Will be here Tuesday Jan. 3rd, 06!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT MOUNTED ON MY WINDSHIELD!!!
    Great choice for many reasons.... american made, fully upgradable, top performer, continuous-improvement path, with no planned obsolescene to name a few!

  10. #10
    Lead Foot
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    446

    Default

    NdeeAnna today is Jan 1 and you have 2 whole long hard days waiting for the best little RD ever made.......I know it's torture and I thought I would add a little to it

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Ive just brought a Brand new V1 off the valentine website!
    By Praks05 in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 03:47 AM
  2. Just purchased v1 new
    By kllian in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 12:59 PM
  3. Purchased Brand New Sti... Need a little help....
    By zrstang in forum Beltronics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 10:08 PM
  4. Just Purchased My First V1!!!
    By AaronM in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 09:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •