A friend of mine has moved downtown and can walk to work almost everyday so is willing to sell his V1. He is willing to let it go for $200 and I need some advice if it is worth while.
The software version is 2.879 and when I type in the serial it costs 189 for the upgrade. Is the upgrade necessary/recommended?
If I do both now I could afford a new one for pretty much the same price, although the 189 will get me a new one too from what I understand.
Is it worth buying it and using it for now and maybe waiting until the next update comes around before sending it in for upgrade?
Looking forward to the experts thoughts and opinions!
Thanks in advance,