So as I was driving Friday, saw 35.5, which both RDs saw .7 miles ahead. Then I got to the next one a few miles up the road, 34.7. The Bel saw it, but the V1 completely missed it until I was nearly on top of the LEO. A car was in front of me, but I highly doubt that was the cause. Then today, it was falsing full on X band to the rear. I took it out of the sun for an hour and put it back on. X band false again! I took it down and put it in my center counsel. An hour later I put it back on and it works just fine again. I guess everyone needs to do a tune-up eventually (2.5 years since I bought it).