Thread: v1

Radar Fanatic

Default v1

hey i was looking into the valentine and i saw it was only about 400 that's not bad if it is gonna save me from a couple tickets I was wondering if i should get it i hear it has a lot of false alarms though I'll be driving around NJ and the PA turnpikes a lot would it work good in these area's i know that most of NJ police use the X but im not sure with the PA

Power User

Default Re: v1

I drive in NY, NJ and PA with my V1 and I find it to be excellent. It's always good to have the arrows since I have LEO's coming from behind and the warning is good.

I would get a V1 and a Laser Interceptor since in NY and NJ they love to use LIDAR.

X band should only be on in NJ, you can have it off in PA and NY, but keep K on.

Radar Fanatic

The V1 is the BEST BUY at $400.00!

Professional

V1 has the best Ramp UP, Arrows, great range, and can be programed for City Driving. One thing to remember the V1 will be chatty but if it was filtered and quiet it wouldn't be as sensitive.

V1 is best performing and test proven for many years as the best window mounted RD.

Professional

@op:
    We welcome your constructive posts, but in the future please refrain from pointless posting without looking around / reading / searching.