Experienced

Default Here Is One For You!

I'm getting in my car after a trip to the golf range. Pull my V1 out from my secret stash and turn it on. It immediately gives me a relatively strong X band signal. So I continue driving and the alert stays solid and consistent. I turn it off and back on. It’s still the same. Something’s not right. I go all the way home muted but the alert is consistent. I'm thinking it's time for service. I get in my car several hours later, this time the alert is still there but much weaker.
    I'm driving along feeling pretty depressed that after all these years my V1 finally let me down & I got to send it in. All of a sudden, I looked down on the passengers’ floor boards and opened up my Bell swing mate case. Somehow the button was stuck on and the battery at this point was pretty weak. It’s supposed to turn off after 5 minutes. It transmits X band radar to give you your golf swing speed. Happy and elated my V1 was actually telling me the truth. Radar was very near and the Swing Mate needs repair. :wink:
    :wink:

Good Citizen

Default Re: Here Is One For You!

Quote Originally Posted by Techhead
    I'm getting in my car after a trip to the golf range. Pull my V1 out from my secret stash and turn it on. It immediately gives me a relatively strong X band signal. So I continue driving and the alert stays solid and consistent. I turn it off and back on. It’s still the same. Something’s not right. I go all the way home muted but the alert is consistent. I'm thinking it's time for service. I get in my car several hours later, this time the alert is still there but much weaker.
    I'm driving along feeling pretty depressed that after all these years my V1 finally let me down & I got to send it in. All of a sudden, I looked down on the passengers’ floor boards and opened up my Bell swing mate case. Somehow the button was stuck on and the battery at this point was pretty weak. It’s supposed to turn off after 5 minutes. It transmits X band radar to give you your golf swing speed. Happy and elated my V1 was actually telling me the truth. Radar was very near and the Swing Mate needs repair. :wink:
    :wink:
    What did the arrows tell you? :shock:

Professional

The arrow was pointing down and to the right :P

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Holla
    The arrow was pointing down and to the right :P
    I bet it was. :wink:

Yoda of Radar

At least you figured it out before you sent it off to be fixed. :wink: