Thread: Help

Default Help

I have a used Lincoln Navigator that previously had a Valentine installed in the front grill I believe with the remote display built into the rearview mirror. While I now I have a cool looking rear view mirror I have no functioning radar detector because there's nothing mounted in the grill. Can anyone recommend someplace I can go to in the New York Tri-State area for an installation of a unit and a hook up to the mirror display. Any guess on cost? Many thanks

Radar Fanatic

also try posting in the general area, ask if anyone knows of any radar detector/jammer installers in the tri-state area and maybe someone could help.

Thanks I will do that

Radar Fanatic

ok this is as much as i can help,

i know someone posted a link before, and maybe u can possibly find it on ebay, of a stealth v1 kit. it basically is a box to put the v1 in and i guess you somehow install it in your car. i *think* the v1 is included and taken apart but i don't know what version the v1 is (if its included) so u might want to look into that as ver 3.826 is the latest.

at this point since u can't find anything i suggest you search around for that site on the web or search for the link in an old post but either way i would go ahead and get the kit cause thats what your looking for and then find someone to install it. im sure those speed shops could possibly install it for you (find a speed shop near you, that sells instakes for cars, exhauts, turbos, performance parts etc).

TQ, that's very helpful. Appreciate it much

Lead Foot

Default Re: Help

Go to www.google.com and paste this in the search window that is in bold along with quotation marks.

"Valentine One Remote This is a superb, hidden, remote"

Then you should see only 1 site that comes up and there you go. 8)

FORUM rules dont allow me to paste the url here so it would be deleted in a snap.

bogey

Bogey, Brilliant. think that's exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nikkipaulg
    nice work bogey, i see your aiming for sainthood these days :wink:

nikki remember what i told you before, make sure the v1 they sell you is update to version 3.826. dont let them selly you some old model ok!! try to get your own v1 and have them make it stealth for you if possible. good luck!

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by nikkipaulg
    Glad I could help.

bogey