Well, I'm back on these forums and back into RDology after a few years, or more...
I was going to order a Whistler Pro 78SE but after alot of research I decided to go with a V1, as Ive always been a Whistler user. Anyway... NICE!... I got the device at a good price. It's running on firmware V1.7 and I don't think there's anything defective with it. The seller listed it as working fine and has outstanding reviews, so hopefully won't be any repair costs.
Anybody here know if I should upgrade the firmware or keep it as is?
Thanks and it feels good being part of the V1 community. Oh, and it's nice to be back into this hobby again!