Newcomer

Default Have 2 V1's what to keep, what to sell?

I have 2 v1's i pulled one out of a car i just sold and really only have the need for one of them now. I am in California.

Unit 1:
    V1 Description: Radar circuitry known in-house as V1.8-POP2. This is an excellent performer on both radar and laser, lacking only the crystal-controlled frequency tuning of later units to precisely maintain the limits of band coverage. Later V1 versions also include Euro Mode, ESP (Extended Serial Protocol), and Traffic Monitor Filter, a critically important feature if you drive on highways where the SpeedInfo system is used to monitor traffic flow.

Unit 2:
    V1 Description: Radar circuitry known in-house as V1.8-POP2 with Euro Mode. This is our latest and best performer on both radar and laser, lacking only the crystal-controlled frequency tuning of later units to safeguard the limits of band coverage. Later V1 versions also include ESP (Extended Serial Protocol), and Traffic Monitor Filter, a critically important feature if you drive on highways where the SpeedInfo system is used to monitor traffic flow.

Newcomer

Default Re: Have 2 V1's what to keep, what to sell?

would you be willing to ship one?

Speed Demon

sell them both and get a 3.893 and you may have money left to put towards Savvy

V1 Zombie

Out of the two the .826 is the one to keep. The 818 imo has problems with false Ka alerts when it comes to pop. 818 didn't stay around very long also VR went through a very ruff patch with the V1 at around that time. The .826 was the solid performer by a long shot. That platform stayed around for a few years and some die hard Zombies still believe it to be the one. It would be possible to call it a "classic" so keep the .826. No contest
    Last edited by ghz1; 06-16-2012 at 07:55 PM.