Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have you seen

Good Citizen

Default Re: Have you seen

If you want an ESP detector,just sell your old one via eBay or Craigslist and buy a new one.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by bxd20 View Post
    About the boxes...

If a signal comes in that is outside the box, does that even light up the main unit in those scenarios? If it does not, because Mike is confident it's a false bogey, then having to check a second display to ignore that signal seems counterintuitive. On the other hand, if the app only shows signals that the main unit is alerting on, then why does Mike have the main unit display a threat that is far out of the box, if he's confident that's not real police radar? That should be supressed as a false.
    Here is the deal no matter how confident anything outside the box is a false some radar is out of tune/spec so all threats still have to be carefully examined.

Question for Midd have you tried all screens with the Admirer? Is it clear? I know you will have to scroll to see the bottom like you said.

Good Citizen

I wonder why Mike V. decided to start this on something OTHER than the Apple platform?

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by shumax View Post
    I wonder why Mike V. decided to start this on something OTHER than the Apple platform?
    Because the volume of Android users is still greater than Apple.

Speed Demon

Yes it is clear. I have no problems seeing the screen at all. The battery for the Admire is dead right now. When it's charged I'll do a video.

Shumax,

I doubt that the Android app came out first because there are more Android users. Apple is very strict on how an app can run on the iPhone. I'm sure Mike has to jump through more hoops to get the app approved by Apple than he did for Android. Or else the iPhone app would have been released at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by focalcivic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bxd20 View Post
    About the boxes...

If a signal comes in that is outside the box, does that even light up the main unit in those scenarios? If it does not, because Mike is confident it's a false bogey, then having to check a second display to ignore that signal seems counterintuitive. On the other hand, if the app only shows signals that the main unit is alerting on, then why does Mike have the main unit display a threat that is far out of the box, if he's confident that's not real police radar? That should be supressed as a false.
    Here is the deal no matter how confident anything outside the box is a false some radar is out of tune/spec so all threats still have to be carefully examined.

Question for Midd have you tried all screens with the Admirer? Is it clear? I know you will have to scroll to see the bottom like you said.
    Last edited by midd; 12-12-2012 at 12:47 PM.