Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Got a V1

Experienced

Default Got a V1

I got a V1 today for my 21st. I didnt expect it to be so small but I was considering getting a remote display. Is this why people get the display (because the lack of size of display on the actual V1?) If so, how much bigger is the remote display? Maybe someone could take a picture with a comparable object.

Radar Fanatic

we get it so we can hide it so the v1 doesnt light up the windsheild. you can also get the display moded with colors to make it easier to identify the bands and/or signal strength.

Experienced

How is the display in size relative to the size of the V1 display?

Good Citizen

there are some nice pics on here I'll try and find one its about the same size as the display on the actual v1

Newcomer

Good Citizen

but those are better ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Experienced

Maybe i'm being paranoid, but when I first looked at the detector, it seemed there was a hair or something on the front radar antenna. It could have been glue, but I was wondering if this sounds like I got jipped for my 'new' detector. Also, there are minor scratches on both antennas, as if it wasnt just opened for the first time.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by Viper
    Maybe i'm being paranoid, but when I first looked at the detector, it seemed there was a hair or something on the front radar antenna. It could have been glue, but I was wondering if this sounds like I got jipped for my 'new' detector. Also, there are minor scratches on both antennas, as if it wasnt just opened for the first time.
    I think all products suffer a bit of minor lines in the plastic from manufacturing processes. I would be pleasently surprised if I found would perfectly mirror gloss.

Experienced

Its that hair that really pisses me off tho.