Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yoda of Radar

Default Missed the Delivery

[venting] What the &%^$ I am really %^&$*&+ ticked off right now, I was just at school and saw the time when I got back home from my first class today... and decided "Hmmm I have time to get my checks and cash them", because we have never gotten a UPS delivery before Noon EVER! Well I go back into the city cash the checks and on the way back to my house (about 1/8th of a mile from it) I see the UPS truck pulling out of my driveway back onto the road... I missed my delivery for the V1 at 10:45AM... when we had never before this gotten a delviery before noon... over-night, priority, or anything... so I have to wait another day which I will be in class... so I have to wait until wensday to recieve the delivery.... I am extremely fing ticked. [/venting]

Radar Fanatic

i told you you shouldve waited till summer to get it air, i told you . i guess its different up there, because down here, if no one is home, they just leave it at the front door.

i guess youll have to rely on you RX6.... whoops.... i mean E795 for a few more days .

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by A-TownNavi
    i told you you shouldve waited till summer to get it air, i told you . i guess its different up there, because down here, if no one is home, they just leave it at the front door.

i guess youll have to rely on you RX6.... whoops.... i mean E795 for a few more days .
    Yeah I know... I guess I should have waited... it hasnt been a fun experience.

Well up here they actually do just leave it on our porch if we arent here (its all at the drivers discretion... but they normally always leave it here), except VR requires a signature upon delivery, so they cant just leave it.

Yeah looks like davekr's RX65 will have to keep me covered for the time being.

Lead Foot

Screw that! Skip class, get your priorities straight man!

Professional

Call ups and tell them to hold the package and go pick it up tomorrow sometime---skip school for a bit.....problem solved

Yoda of Radar

Air didn't you know they send "NEW" V1s to be delivered before Noon? The returns come after 12pm. Just call them and tell them to hold it for you and go pick it up.

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: Missed the Delivery

Quote Originally Posted by AirMoore
    [venting] What the &%^$ I am really %^&$*&+ ticked off right now, I was just at school and saw the time when I got back home from my first class today... and decided "Hmmm I have time to get my checks and cash them", because we have never gotten a UPS delivery before Noon EVER! Well I go back into the city cash the checks and on the way back to my house (about 1/8th of a mile from it) I see the UPS truck pulling out of my driveway back onto the road... I missed my delivery for the V1 at 10:45AM... when we had never before this gotten a delviery before noon... over-night, priority, or anything... so I have to wait another day which I will be in class... so I have to wait until wensday to recieve the delivery.... I am extremely fing ticked. [/venting]
    you can call UPS and tell them to HOLD your package after the trucks delivery run (tonight) for a PICKUP and you should be able to pick it up until midnight at the warehouse. but you have to call them and tell them u will never be home to get the package or something. thats what i do here in nyc, try your luck and maybe you can get your baby tonight...call UPS

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by TeamQuack
    you can call UPS and tell them to HOLD your package
    Isn't that what Holla and I said? :roll:

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by davekr
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamQuack
    you can call UPS and tell them to HOLD your package
    Isn't that what Holla and I said? :roll:
    no need to act like a little girl. i didn't take the time to read what u said as i was in a rush :roll: and gave airmoore my own advice AS QUICK AS I COULD DUE TO THE TIME I MADE THE POST VERSUS WHEN AIRMOORE WOULD READ IT AND BE ABLE TO CALL UPS. does that explain why i rushed the post or do i need to break it down for you some more.

nuff said, next time u got something "constructive" to say PM me and leave the junk off the thread.

u know how many times people here repeat my posts, mods and members. i dont cry about it :cry: :cry: :cry:

Experienced

I took the day off of work when mine came 2nd day Fed Ex. V1 has priority over work!