Newcomer

Default Just got my V1 v3.826 !

First of all I need ur experience for the setting of my new V1! I just need to detect Ka34.7 Ghz ! And the other settings are not needed just now! What is the best setting ? Thnx

Advanced Member
    5680 Oakbrook Parkway Suite 149 Norcross, GA

Wow. Where are you driveing where K & laser are not an issue? Read the stickies.

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by Won Hunglo
    Wow. Where are you driveing where K & laser are not an issue? Read the stickies.
    I live in Turkey and there is only one band active in here Ka 34.7 Ghz ! No K,X or laser ! Lucky one here And I need the best settings for my V1 !

Lead Foot

If I were you..turn off X, turn off POP, set Ka to more responsive, and you should be all set while on A mode. Thats my preferance. But im not sure whether your state uses alot of POP or X. So take that into consideration.

Newcomer

Nescafe:

Go into program mode and set option 1 and 2 off (arrow pointing down). This will disable both X and K bands. If you set option 4 off it will disable laser which you stated you don't need. You can set option 5 off to make Ka band more responsive as was stated previously. Option 6 will allow you to switch off the Ka false alarm guard which you may wish to do too.

This would be optimum for your use in Turkey.

Larry