Default what is the differenc between Euro mode and normal mode?

what is the differenc between Euro mode and normal mode? Can i still enable the X band under the euro mode?

Professional

On euro mode you cannot enable X band.

Euro mode is used to detect Multanova photo radars much better since it will narrow the frequency to +/- 34.36ghz.

You're from HK! u dont need X band, there is no Xband here!

Normal mode will detect X band K band and KA band. However if you use normal mode against radars in HK, it will give you very very little warning time.

But then the downside is for euromode, there's a chance it might miss the "out of tune" radars in HK.

Euro mode will scan from 34.260ghz to 34.460 ghz. but i have seen radars that are as low as 34.190ghz in HK, so the Euromode won't detect this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilip
    On euro mode you cannot enable X band.

Euro mode is used to detect Multanova photo radars much better since it will narrow the frequency to +/- 34.36ghz.

You're from HK! u dont need X band, there is no Xband here!

Normal mode will detect X band K band and KA band. However if you use normal mode against radars in HK, it will give you very very little warning time.

But then the downside is for euromode, there's a chance it might miss the "out of tune" radars in HK.

Euro mode will scan from 34.260ghz to 34.460 ghz. but i have seen radars that are as low as 34.190ghz in HK, so the Euromode won't detect this.
    As i known, the normal mode in V1 provides the (33.4Ghz-36Ghz). Do you think i should enable it to the normal mode, then turn on the feature 5 (More Responsive) to archive a longer warning time?

Radar Fanatic

Default Option 5

Baubaulu,
    Enabling optinon 5 will NOT increase the sensitivity of the V1 on Ka band. All it does is make the signal strength meter and sound alerts react quicker. I would not run in normal mode if I was you. IMHO. Scott

Default Re: Option 5

Quote Originally Posted by KaPro
    Baubaulu,
    Enabling optinon 5 will NOT increase the sensitivity of the V1 on Ka band. All it does is make the signal strength meter and sound alerts react quicker. I would not run in normal mode if I was you. IMHO. Scott
    As you said it would increase the signal strength meter, that means we will have the alert earilier, right?

Experienced

you get like 4 leds light up in More Responsive mode on kA when in Normal mode it would be 1 led lighting up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9
    you get like 4 leds light up in More Responsive mode on kA when in Normal mode it would be 1 led lighting up.
    I am quite stupid. I dont understand what you mean. Could you please give me an example? Thank you! Shoudl i chnage it from More responisve to Normal or not?

Thank you again.

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by baubaulu
    I am quite stupid. I dont understand what you mean. Could you please give me an example? Thank you! Shoudl i chnage it from More responisve to Normal or not?

Thank you again.
    ]

That means, it will START warning at the same time..... so the first LED light will light up at the same time...

in more responsive mode, maybe it will light up 3 LED instead of 2 LED. So the initial warning time is the same, it is just making the display show more LED lights.

Quote Originally Posted by nvr2fast

Thank you again.
    ]

That means, it will START warning at the same time..... so the first LED light will light up at the same time...

in more responsive mode, maybe it will light up 3 LED instead of 2 LED. So the initial warning time is the same, it is just making the display show more LED lights.
    So there is nothing about the distance in feature 5?

ES13Raven

So there is nothing about the distance in feature 5?
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPro
    Baubaulu,