Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Speed Demon

Default V1 and Comcast remote 15' away gives laser

know its been shown many times before, but bored and equiped with a camera phone.

http://media.putfile.com/V1-laser-with-remote

Newcomer

Glad to see that Comcast can provide excellent services beyond that of video, high speed internet and telephone

Larry

Speed Demon

the only thing they offer is is excellent laser reception.

Newcomer

I beg your pardon :?:

Are you dissing my company...how rude :!:

Speed Demon

ha. yes i am sorry. i am very un happy with them

Newcomer

What is your problem because maybe I can help get it resolved and make you a happy camper

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cableguy
    What is your problem because maybe I can help get it resolved and make you a happy camper
    wire cable sucks, what a rip off. only thing good is maybe the free hd channels. go sat tv!

Newcomer

Well thank you very much for such a mature response. I see you live in NYC and can't get Comcast so you are not comparing apples to apples as all cable TV companies are not alike. I used to work for the satellite tv company and I can assure you that the grass is not always greener on the other side. If he is having a problem, I am only asking that he allow me to see if I can help get it resolved. I am offering him a helping hand and you just want to fuel the fire.

If he is not interested in my help, he just has to say so but no reason for you to be rude and disrespectful. I am sure you wouldn't appreciate me saying negative things about your company or the industry you work in and my being a man of integrity, I wouldn't do it anyway.

It is Easter my friend and I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend and live life as Jesus has taught us.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cableguy
    Well thank you very much for such a mature response. I see you live in NYC and can't get Comcast so you are not comparing apples to apples as all cable TV companies are not alike. I used to work for the satellite tv company and I can assure you that the grass is not always greener on the other side. If he is having a problem, I am only asking that he allow me to see if I can help get it resolved. I am offering him a helping hand and you just want to fuel the fire.

If he is not interested in my help, he just has to say so but no reason for you to be rude and disrespectful. I am sure you wouldn't appreciate me saying negative things about your company or the industry you work in and my being a man of integrity, I wouldn't do it anyway.

It is Easter my friend and I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend and live life as Jesus has taught us.
    your a fool and this is a VALENTINE ONE radar detector forum not a cable forum so take your stupidness elsewhere. i dont care about your job and cable company :roll: :roll: :roll:

and whats your part time job, minister? and tomorrow is easter, just a FYI :roll: :roll: :roll:

learn to take a joke and realize your post was as pointless as mine

and my sis lives in jacksonville and has comcast and again it sucks, wire cable is a rip off and i have many valid reasons for saying that like they never used to broadcast UFC and other MMA fighting until they saw sat cable making profit from it then they lifted their so called "ban" on it. thats what im talking about they tried to censor and monoplize until sat tv came around and put them to their place. they also play monopoly with their networks making it hard to sat tver's to watch games sometimes as well as again being way over priced. so if u dont like my opinion then just be :x

Newcomer

I rest my case as now everyone on this forum can see you exactly for who and what you really are :twisted: You have done greater damage to yourself than I ever could have done. I was only reaching out and trying to help a fellow friend on the forum.

I am only being a good christian my friend. May God bless you and your family during this beautiful Easter weekend.

I will keep this to V1 posts from now on and will not respond to you again in the future.