I haven't visited in a while but I received my newly flashed 3.826 V1, previous firmware was the known buggy 3.825.
I'm used to operating in little "L" 99% of the time with my mute bar set at no volume. In the city though sometimes the signals are overwhelming, so much so that I set the total volum down to 25% and forget about it sometimes. Luckily my LifeSpeed display is in front of my face to remind me, but still...
1. Is this the closest thing available to a "city mode"?
2. This only activates in "L" or "l" logic modes, correct?
3. K-band will automatically unmute above 4 LEDs, correct?
4. If I also disable rear K-band does it only operate in "L" and "l"?
5. If I do not disable rear K-band, will it TONE alert when it receives K-band from the rear?
Basically, my plan now is to run in A on the highways/interstate, or when I'm in risky situations and then run probably "l" while I'm in the city.