Manufacturer

Default Veil Guy's Test Video Travel Log: SE PA to SW FL, 1260 Miles, 13:55 Hours

I completed an extended 1260 mile trip from west of Philadelphia to Naples (SW Florida).

Experienced a good number of encounters which I will publish when the are finished rendering on YT. Stay tuned!

Including one surprise.

VG
    Last edited by Veil Guy; 04-29-2014 at 07:23 PM.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Manufacturer

Default Re: Veil Guy's Test Video Travel Log: SE PA to SW FL, 1260 Miles, 13:55 Hours

Started out very early AM and was making good time until I got pulled over and cited by a Baltimore port/water authority LEO at the tunnel for an "alleged" improper lane change. The stop was not justified and I will be contesting it when the time comes. To create the appearance of a legitimate stop the office suggested that I was drinking and that he smelled alcohol in the vehicle. This was absolute nonsense and I insisted that he give me a breathalyzer if he was going to persist. He backed off quickly after that. Afterwards, I proceeded to observe the behavior of the officer himself after the stop and managed to capture the following. I expect to be presenting this during my appearance in court as well as sharing this with his superiors.

LEO Unsafe lane changing

LEO Unsafe lane changing, tailgating, and speeding excessively in work zone

Waze Advanced Alerts to Hidden LEO and Marking of Another One Using 35.5Ghz Ka in VA

Waze LEO Alert to Hidden Speed Trap

Waze Advanced LEO Alert on Shoulder

Veil Guy Gets Set Off: Obnoxious AUDI K-band Lane Departure Rant

Ka 35.5 versus M3 Remotes, V1C, COBRA SPX 7800BT

Intimidating Speed Trap Three Troopers - Chase Cars in NC

Stationery IO Ka 35.5 Ghz Facing Away Waze Akert M3s, V1C, SPX-7800BT

Obnoxious Kia K-Band Lane Departure and Cruise Control System for Front AND Rear Obnoxiousness

ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Manufacturer

Default Re: Veil Guy's Test Video Travel Log: SE PA to SW FL, 1260 Miles, 13:55 Hours

Another Veil Guy Rant: Obnoxious Audi Q5 K BAND Lane Departure Radar Polluter

FOUR LEO Traffic Stops Back to Back, Southern Georgia, I-95

Moving CO K Facing Away & Multiple Traffic Stops at Southern Georgia, I-95

Waze Road Hazard Alert to Unseen Retread

Waze LEO Alert Southern Georgia I-95, I

Waze LEO Alert Southern Georgia I-95, II

FLorida State Line 879 Miles in Fewer than 10 Hours

KA Reception Interference Between the Cobra SPX-7800BT and a V1C

Cobra SPX-7800BT & Valentine One (V1C) Interference on 33.8Khz Ka-Band

Stationery KA 34.7Ghz Constant On Facing 34.7 V1C and M3 Remotes

Manufacturer

Valentine One V1C 34.7 KA Constant On nips M3s

Cobra SPX-7800BT Constant On KA 34.7 Solid Alert Good Reactivity

Cobra SPX-7800BT Versus On-axis Constant On 34.7Ghz Ka, Encounter II

Have an additional video "tutorial" on how I drive above the PSL, that I'll be posting separately, that I made during this trip...

Hope you found these informative, enjoyable, and that you felt like you were along for the ride!

VG

Speed Demon

Wow,I'm going to need to spend some hours reviewing like I was in the Pass. seat for the whole trip!