Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to buy?

Administrator

Default paypal?

Hey guys I really a detector but can't find the pro series anywhere! I don't have a credit card so I need a real store. Which was the one radar roy reccommended under $100 the Pro-53 right? Or is it the Pro-58? Helpp! Thanks in advance!
    Do you have paypal? If so you can paypal me at sales@radarbusters.com or call me at 888-227-8927 and we can send COD
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer

Newcomer

Na, no paypal And I don't want my parents to know because they'll think I speed everywhere and they worry about me and stuff. I honestly am a responsible driver, especially for a 17 year old, but who knows what they would think. If I can pick up a card I'll probably do that online. Radar Roy, I'll send you a pm right after this! Anyone know anything about the bell? I've done a decent amount of research on the pro-58 and it seems right for me. I've checked best buys/circuit citys and a few radioshacks but no pepboys. Thanks alot for you help though guys, I really appreciate it!

Old Timer

Default good luck

Good luck hlxdrummer. I hope you get one but drive safely.

hlxdrummer,

Go get yourself a prepaid credit card (available at lots of malls and stores), buy the pro58 from Roy, and then ship it to a friends house.

Problem solved.

Stealthcb

Quote Originally Posted by hlxdrummer
    Na, no paypal And I don't want my parents to know because they'll think I speed everywhere and they worry about me and stuff. I honestly am a responsible driver, especially for a 17 year old, but who knows what they would think. If I can pick up a card I'll probably do that online. Radar Roy, I'll send you a pm right after this! Anyone know anything about the bell? I've done a decent amount of research on the pro-58 and it seems right for me. I've checked best buys/circuit citys and a few radioshacks but no pepboys. Thanks alot for you help though guys, I really appreciate it!
    SOunds like you need an accomplice. Someone to receive the RD FOR you, pay the COD, then give the RD TO you.

Newcomer

Haha I acually made arrangments to get it shipped to someone's house but I was worried about something happening (them messing with it/their parents saying stuff/parents sending it back I don't know I worry alot) so I went to Circuit City and picked up a Bel 795. I figured I'll see how this works since it also recieved good reviews. So far I've gotten one false in the city on highway mode and pretty decent range (I've only passed one "Your Speed Sign" though. But I'm going on a long trip tomorrow so I'll see! Can't wait Thanks guys!

Power User

The tests show the Bel 795 as a really nice detector, too.