Founder of Stealthvation

Default Pro 78 vs Ka 34.7 6/13/07

Today my Pro 78 picked up Ka 34.7gh constant on from about 1 mile out. It was very impressive. This damn detector amazes me more and more every day!
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Experienced

Truly spectacular! The huge performance increase on Ka-band alone is worth the upgrade from the 73. Happy, have you gotten the chance to try out your 690 yet?

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by pronacyk
    Truly spectacular! The huge performance increase on Ka-band alone is worth the upgrade from the 73. Happy, have you gotten the chance to try out your 690 yet?
    No. I am having WAY too much fun with the Pro 78. The XTR 690 is based on the same platform so it is like asking "happy have you tried Pro 78's twin brother?"
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Stealthcb

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Quote Originally Posted by pronacyk
    No. I am having WAY too much fun with the Pro 78. The XTR 690 is based on the same platform so it is like asking "happy have you tried Pro 78's twin brother?"
    So would you worry about it if someone asked, "Hey, have you slept with your girlfriend's twin sister yet?"

Nice save -- I had a 1.5 or so save on Ka today. I was VERY impressed.