Founder of Stealthvation

Default Pro 78 vs STI vs Ka 34.7 6/29/07

Well guys before I write this make sure you know that I was operating both detectors on simultaneously so take the results for what they are worth. While heading to work today I had to CO KA 34.7 encounters and on BOTH encounters the Pro 78 alerted at the same time as my STI. The road was straight with no curves or hills but had HEAVY traffic. I received about .25 of a mile warning on the 1st and about .75 on the second encounter. Both encounters were on the same road on my way to work one right after the other. I must say that once again I am impressed.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Stealthcb

I'd say that running them simultaneously would be more likely to affect the performance of the STi than the Pro 78, right? Since the STi pretty much doesn't leak at all?

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthcb
    I'd say that running them simultaneously would be more likely to affect the performance of the STi than the Pro 78, right? Since the STi pretty much doesn't leak at all?
    Correct
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!