Lead Foot

Default Another Pro78 K-band save

Driving northbound on a 4-lane divided highway (US-1) through Wake Forest, NC today...

For once I was trying to be patient behind a vechicle that just wasn't getting up to speed the way I thought it should...so I pulled into the fast lane to pass. Just as I clear the slow vehicle, I get a K-band alert and I decided to slow down because this area never gives me any falses. Approximately 0.40 miles later I pass a Wake County Deputy running southbound with his unit running CO. So I figure I got him at about 0.80 miles and probably would have been further on flat ground but this area has a lot of elevation change. Chalk another save up to the 78!

As a side note...my wife thinks I'm a little obsessed with the odometer! She says I'm gonna wear out the "little reset thingy" ops:

Stealthcb

Default Re: Another Pro78 K-band save

Quote Originally Posted by dmo1028
    Driving northbound on a 4-lane divided highway (US-1) through Wake Forest, NC today...

For once I was trying to be patient behind a vechicle that just wasn't getting up to speed the way I thought it should...so I pulled into the fast lane to pass. Just as I clear the slow vehicle, I get a K-band alert and I decided to slow down because this area never gives me any falses. Approximately 0.40 miles later I pass a Wake County Deputy running southbound with his unit running CO. So I figure I got him at about 0.80 miles and probably would have been further on flat ground but this area has a lot of elevation change. Chalk another save up to the 78!

As a side note...my wife thinks I'm a little obsessed with the odometer! She says I'm gonna wear out the "little reset thingy" ops:
    Woo hoo! Good save.