Lead Foot

Default Almost like Christmas Eve

I haven't been this excited from a purchase in a long time. I should soon be back in the game. The Pro Series 58, is on its way. I thought there was a chance my new friend would arrive today. I returned from work, and instantly roamed the house searching for a box. No box. I then watched a little TV cooling down from the upper 90's afternoon, constantly listening for the sound of the brown truck. I must admit, I even opened the door once to see if I missed the transaction. I use to get this excited when I was young and would order a new fishing pole from Bass Pro Shops. I look forward to returning from work tomorrow. However, a part of me hopes it hasn't arrived by then so I can just chill on the front porch. I am visiting Columbus this week, and I will push back the departure date until the unit arrives. I should at least be able to test the laser on I-71. It is rare, but the Bear in the Air has been known to roam these parts.

Professional

I know what you mean about waiting on something to come UPS.
    Seems like it takes forever sometimes!! haahahaa

I hope you like your PRO58 and will be interested in what your feelings are with the unit once you have had it for a bit.

Lead Foot

Excellent

Lead Foot

Arrived with the Cell Mate, perfect for the Aviator glasses.

Speed Demon

Test it and tell us what you think :wink: